FAY BAINBRIDGE PARK
Fay Bainbridge Park is a 17-acre marine camping park with 1,420 feet of saltwater shoreline on the northeast corner of Bainbridge Island. The park offers sweeping views of Puget Sound, the Cascade Mountains and two volcanoes and features sandy beaches. On clear days, Mount Rainier and Mount Baker are visible from a sandy beach. The park features a variety of water activities. Nearby Old Man House is located on the site of the home of Chief Seattle.
At the park entrance is a display of a bell donated by the Kitsap County Historical Society. This bell was brought to the area from San Francisco in 1883 by Captain Jeremiah Farnham. The bell was to proclaim important community events to the citizens of Port Madison. The park was acquired in 1944 from Mr. And Mrs. Temple S. Fay.
The new and improved campground at Fay Bainbridge Park is open for the season, and our new septic system will allow us to stay open longer in the year. The campground has 14 tent sites with a central water location and a portable toilet. We also offer 26 RV sites with water and electricity and three cabins. There are two restroom facilities, one with showers. Please note that there is no longer a dump station available.