1. Mill Creek State Park offers a sandy beach for swimming.
2. The park's lake is open to swimmers during daylight hours only.
3. Lifeguards are not provided, so swim at your own risk.
4. Swimming areas are marked with buoys in the water for safety reasons.
5. Children must be supervised by an adult while swimming or playing near the water area.
Visitors can enjoy boating activities on the 85-acre lake within this park. The boat ramp provided allows for easy access to the water, and motorized boats are allowed but must operate at "no wake" speeds. Canoeing is also a popular activity here due to its calm waters. However, rentals are not available onsite so visitors need to bring their own equipment.
Anglers can enjoy fishing in a 110-acre lake, home to species like Bluegill, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass. The park also provides boat ramps for easy water access. Ice fishing is popular during winter months too.