VALLEY OF THE ROGUE STATE PARK
A pleasant green oasis awaits you in southern Oregon's Rogue Valley. Valley of the Rogue Park has both a day-use picnic area and an overnight campground along three miles of shoreline on the Rogue River. A meeting hall is available for groups. An easy, self-guided interpretive walking trail provides a relaxing 1.25 mile stroll along the river's edge (download trail guide; requires Acrobat).
Camp and play along the river made famous by novelist and avid fisherman Zane Grey. The campground is also a great place to stay while taking in the local culture, history, and recreation opportunities in the area. Stay with us while you take trips to Crater Lake National Park, the Oregon Caves National Monument, historic Jacksonville, Ashland's Shakespeare Festival, or the Britt Music Festival. The park is ideally located to give you all of this, plus friendly local shops, museums, and sights of interest. We are open all year and have Discovery Rates from October 1st through April 30th. The Rogue Valley awaits your arrival!
Full Hookup Sitesyes
1. Full Hook-Up Sites: There are 95 full hook-up sites available, which include water, sewer and electrical connections.
2. Tent Camping Sites: The park also has tent-only campsites that come with picnic tables and fire pits/grills.
3. Yurts: For those who prefer glamping (glamorous camping), there are three yurts equipped with beds, heat/AC units, electricity outlets etc., but no plumbing facilities inside them; restrooms/showers nearby though!
4. Group Campsites: If you're traveling as part of a large group or hosting an event like family reunion or scout troop outing then consider booking one their two group campgrounds accommodating up to 25 people each site.
5. RV Accessible Site: These sites have easy access for larger vehicles such as motorhomes/trailers along with necessary utilities including power supply points & dump stations.
6. Pet-friendly Accommodations: Most areas within Valley Of The Rogue state park allow pets so long they're kept on leash at all times outside your vehicle/tent/yurt.
7. Accessible Facilities: Some campsites here designed specifically keeping accessibility needs mind offering features like paved paths leading directly from parking area right up to campground itself making it easier wheelchair users navigate around without any difficulty whatsoever!